HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kaisercraft Tropical Punch by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone
 
This month I am working with the bright and fun Tropical Punch collection from Kaisercraft. Perfect timing as I have just come back from a week visiting family in tropical north Queensland!  
 
My layout today is based on the new sketch over at Stuck Sketches.
 
Riverway
 
 


The gorgeous script font on the "Bubbles" paper has provided the perfect background for my layout, no need for any extra background work and the colours are a perfect match to my photo! 


Once again the collectibles that come with all Kaisercraft collections add the perfect embellishment touches, you really need to add little else, some alphas, a doily and flowers and the page is done.
This photo of Riverway was taken after we had been swimming, but earlier I had taken a photo of my two when they first jumped in. I decided I wanted to include this picture, so I made it into an embellishment by printing my photo small (3x4) then using my cuttlebug to cut it into a circle, and then a scallop to frame the photo. It also serves the purpose of hiding the 2 people that were in the bottom left corner of my scenic shot!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out this gorgeous tropical collection in store!
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket 
Products Used: 
Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Paper -Bubbles
Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Paper - Cocktail
Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Paper - Lemonade
Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Paper -Mocktail
Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Paper - Party
Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Collectibles 
October Afternoon Daily Flash Alpha Orange Soda Shop Front
Prima Bel Canto Handmade Paper Flowers
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms
Paper Lace Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment