HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kaisercraft Mix & Match - by Fiona Johnstone

 
Hello everyone
 
I had a very scrappy weekend this weekend just gone, attending a scrapbook retreat from Friday night till Sunday, where All About Scrapbooks had their shop set up. I managed to scrap 10 layouts which was the target I set for myself - I am not a fast scrapper! I will be sharing most of those over the coming weeks. 
 
 This week I have two layouts to share using the new Kaisercraft Mix and Match paper range. This range is just AWESOME! Kraft, red, black and white - so fantastic together!  I loved creating these layouts with this range. It comes with some cool accessories - some kraft tags, a sheet of sticker doilies and an alpha sticker sheet. 

First up is my layout, Love You.

I adore how striking this colour combination is, very dramatic with the red and black but softened a bit by the kraft and white. I've used some black and red cardstock to help define the separate papers and add some extra layers.

 
A couple of close ups of the 2Crafty chipboard title and chevron bits I have used. I have scattered some black sequins in amongst the red and white spots on my background paper. The alpha stickers I have inked around to help them stand out more on the page.
 
 
And a close up of the tag - I have embellished the tag with a doily sticker, a sequin and the little butterfly from the alpha sticker sheet. 



And my second layout to share this week, XOXO is of me and my puppy Harry, isn't he cute?

My background circles on this layout are a Jillibean Soup placemat that I have cut down to size from 12 x 12. These come in both white and kraft so go perfectly with this range. I've then layered a mix of papers and utlised the cool embellishments before finishing off with some cork shapes, they go great with all the kraft!


And a couple of close-ups: My title using the cool Amy Tangerine foam stickers, some chevrons and a flair button from my stash.


And a close up of the little doily cluster I made with the doily and heart stickers which I have layered on each other.


This is such a striking collection, be sure to pop on over to the store to pick some up before it is all sold out!!

Till next time
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Love You Layout

Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Confetti
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Damask
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Lattice
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Pinstripe
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Sticker Sheet Doilies
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Sticker Sheet Alpha
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Chevron Tags
Black Cardstock
Red Cardstock
2Crafty Chipboard Love You title
2Crafty Chipboard Chevron Bits
Simple Stories DIY Insta Clear Stickers
Sequins
Black twine

XOXO Layout

Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Crosses
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Damask
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Lattice
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Paper - Pinstripe
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Sticker Sheet Doilies
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Sticker Sheet Alpha
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Chevron Tags
Black Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Amy Tan Plus One Thickers
Jillibean Soup Placemat White Simple Circles
Cork Embellishments
Red & White Bakers Twine
Flair Button



1 comment:

  1. Woweee you've done an amazing job with the Mix & Match papers & embellies! both layouts are gorgeous & the extra bits you've added go perfectly! Love the cool tags that come with this collection too :)

    ReplyDelete