HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MME Now & Then Izzy - by Fiona Johnstone


 
Hello everyone
 
For this weeks layout, I am using the gorgeous new My Minds Eye Now & Then range - Izzy;  to capture this photo of my two children, who are so close,  both in age and affection for each other.
 
How cool is the big ampersand? I knew I wanted to use that as the focus on my title, so kept it simple by using their names as the title.
 
Another awesome part of this range is  the fun "mixed bag" of embellishments which compliment the Izzy range and make up the majority of the embellishments I have used on my layout.
 
 
A close up of the left hand side embellishments, which include some flutterby flair alongside the MME Izzy Mixed Bag:
 
 
 And the right hand side which includes the fabulous ampersand which is part of the mixed bag, as is the viewfinder and the happy banner:
 
 
  Thanks for stopping by, 
till next Tuesday
Fiona
x
 
 
Photobucket
 
  Products Used:

MME Now & Then - Izzy "Boys" - Smart Paper
MME Now & Then - Izzy "Happenings" - Celebrate Paper
MME Now & Then - Izzy "Smile"- Bloom Paper
MME Now & Then - Izzy "Happenings" Mixed Bag
October Afternoon Daily Flash Alpha
Flutterby Designs Flair Design 7
Washi Tape
MME Cut & Paste "Charm" Smile Enamel Dots
Lily Bee Designs Chit Chat Stickers - Pinwheel
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A great mix of papers & embellies for thsi fabulous page, Fiona! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete